Flagged properties have surrendered control of their marketing. What happens if results are poor? Key Takeaways:
- 7 out of 10 hotels in the US are flagged, but the brand's national marketing team can’t reach specific target markets on a TIMELY basis, convey unique property experiences or synthesize authentic local culture.
- Most flagged hotels are still relying on their brand’s standard marketing program, which is duplicated for every other sister hotel in the region.
- Hotels need to augment their brand’s core program with timely campaigns and custom direct “vanity” websites that help fill periods of need.
- Filling sudden periods of need.
- Attracting regional groups and events.
- Creating timely packages or special.
- Posting and marketing special events.
- Publishing user-generated social media content.
- Creating retargeting ads to bring people back to your site.