Welcome to the Friday Freebie!
Each week we share one impactful hotel marketing tactic that you can implement immediately to drive more conversions and more revenue.
This week’s Freebie: Take a page out of the luxury segment playbook and drive bookings with health and wellness experiences.
Luxury hotel brands understand what affluent travelers want.
Beyond the exclusive amenities, outstanding cuisine and above-and-beyond service, affluent hotel guests prioritize their health and wellness.
But this trend isn’t just isolated to the luxury travel market.
Industry research proves that EVERY traveler wants to incorporate wellness regimens in their lifestyle, especially while on the road. And, are drawn to hotels that help them do that.
Even if your hotel only has the budget to offer 2 complimentary bike rentals or fruit-infused water in the lobby, be sure to advertise ANY wellness offerings on your website and marketing channels.
Here’s how you can show guests you prioritize balanced wellness, without breaking the hotel budget:
- Direct guests to popular healthy restaurants and cafes in the area
- Add green juices to your menu
- Offer in-room yoga kits with a yoga mat, DVD, and blocks
- Replace minibar candy with healthy snacks
- Offer organic fruit at the front desk
- Showcase locally sourced ingredients on your menus
- Partner with local yoga, pilates, barre and other fitness studios to offer passes or classes to guests
- Create an online and in-room list of local active adventures, including paddleboard lessons, bike tours, guided hikes, snowshoe rentals, etc.
- Offer maps and photos of nearby trails for biking, walking, jogging and hiking
- Emphasize air purifiers or organic bathroom amenities
- Have specialized equipment in your fitness center? Highlight what they are instead of loosely describing it as ‘state-of-the-art equipment.”
Get more: 10 Secrets of Luxury Hotel Websites
Tambourine uses technology and creativity to increase revenue for hotels and destinations worldwide. The firm, now in its 34th year, is located in New York City and Fort Lauderdale.
Please visit: www.Tambourine.com