Welcome to the Friday Freebie!
Each week we share one impactful hotel marketing tactic that you can implement immediately to drive more conversions and more revenue.
This week’s Freebie: As the year draws to a close, it’s time to review your group sales collateral material and freshen it up for 2019.
Your group sales team needs to offer more than charisma and sharp closing skills. They must be armed with stunning sales materials to make an impression on meeting planners and to differentiate your property.
It’s time to take a thorough look at your current sales and marketing materials for group business. Are they speaking to the concerns of today’s planners? Or, are they just simply touting your venue space?
Here are some things to consider:
- Meeting planners have unique challenges. Craft your marketing messages to offer event solutions, not just event space.
- Does your value proposition resonate with your current group clients? Poll some of your best customers about what makes your property unique. You might be surprised by their responses.
- What types of groups does your hotel attract? Do you need separate sales materials and messaging for corporate planners, wedding clients and non-profits?
- Collect and showcase your latest client testimonials
- Has your venue space been recently renovated or redesigned?
- Stop selling with empty ballroom shots. Meeting planners want to see how other planners creatively used the space, so update your materials with images of past meetings and events.
Get more: 5 Hotel Sales Tactics to Jumpstart 2017
Tambourine uses technology and creativity to increase revenue for hotels and destinations worldwide. The firm, now in its 34th year, is located in New York City and Fort Lauderdale.
Please visit: www.Tambourine.com