Feed Foodie Wanderlust: boost upscale/luxury bookings.
Welcome to the Friday Freebie!
Each week we share one impactful hotel marketing tactic that you can implement immediately to drive more conversions and more revenue.
This week’s freebie: Upscale and luxury hotel marketers know that consumers’ increasing fascination with food is a delicious path to profits! Tap into this growing trend by showcasing your unique F&B offerings and quintessential local food experiences.
Lingering over great food and drink is considered one of the best parts of traveling. From splurge-worthy tasting menus to food tours, to local farmers markets. Foodie or not – modern travelers crave discovering a city through its unique tastes and cultural elements. And, they’re drawn to the hotels that give them front-row access to these culinary opportunities.
Luxury hotels understand this well.
In fact, most luxury hotel websites celebrate their food and drink, just as much as they highlight their rooms and amenities. Visit any luxury hotel website and you’ll find their restaurants positioned as vital components to the travel experience. Follow some of their proven tactics:
- Highlight the local/sustainable ingredients in food and drink menus
- Showcase partnerships with organic markets and purveyors
- Share your chef’s background, their inspirations and influences
- Offer tips on how guests can bring the local flavor home
- Offer a food map showing your hotel’s proximity to authentic foodie finds, like farmers marketers, ethnic eateries, and hidden local restaurants
Get More: 10 Secrets of Luxury Hotel Websites
Tambourine uses technology and creativity to increase revenue for hotels and destinations worldwide. The firm, now in its 33rd year, is located in New York City and Fort Lauderdale. Please visit: www.Tambourine.com