Welcome to the Friday Freebie!
Each week we share one impactful hotel marketing tactic that you can implement immediately to drive more conversions and more revenue.
This week’s Freebie: Luxury hotels know how to focus on health and wellness-enhancing amenities… but now, hotels up and down the chain scale are taking this page out of the luxury segment playbook to drive bookings.
Behind every luxury hotel is a marketer who understands exactly what the affluent customer seeks in a travel experience.
Besides VIP treatment, exclusive amenities, remarkable cuisine and unfettered access to service staff, affluent guests expect luxury hotels to enhance their health and wellness, from arrival to departure.
Luxury properties continue to answer this call with complimentary outdoor yoga classes, farm-to-table organic meals, guided nature walks and sumptuous spa treatments.
But offering the benefit of wellness isn’t just for luxury properties with deep budgets or wealthy guests. Industry research reveals that just about EVERY traveler these days wants to stay healthy on the road and is drawn to hotels that offer unique ways to do that.
Even if your hotel can only offer complimentary bike rentals or cucumber water in the lobby, emphasize any and all of your healthy offerings on your hotel website to stimulate consideration.
Here are some ideas:
- Provide maps and photos of where guests can explore the area on bike or by foot
- Emphasize any local ingredients and where they are sourced from in your menus
- Do your rooms have air purifiers or organic bathroom amenities?
- Create partnerships and packages with local yoga, pilates, barre and other fitness studios
- Have specialized equipment in your fitness center? Highlight what they are instead of loosely describing it as ‘state-of-the-art equipment.”
- Create an online list of vendors offering ways guests can stay active, including bike tours, paddle board lessons, snowshoe rentals, etc.
Get more: 10 Secrets of Luxury Hotel Websites
Tambourine uses technology and creativity to increase revenue for hotels and destinations worldwide. The firm, now in its 33rd year, is located in New York City and Fort Lauderdale. Please visit: www.Tambourine.com